Ballbreaker Ballbreaker

good i guess

you did a very nice job making this but this game is really easy to make. your graphics look nice and the controls work well, however, i don't think i could ever vote highly on this type of game. its too common. even with your added adjustments, its still the same boring game. but as i said. you did a very nice job on it and its clear that you put effort into your graphics. i may not have enjoyed this, but i'm sure others will and you should be proud of it.

The Do Anything Game! The Do Anything Game!

what?

if i had a nickle for every time that i enjoyed this flash, i would have just about enough to buy a fucking car!!!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!! GOOD JOB, CAPTAIN KICK-ASS-I-TUDE!! U R T3H L337 SAUC3!!!!!!111 W00T W00T W0000000T!!!!111 by the way, it sucked.

PengPhooie-old responds:

I'm sensing some sarcasm here... hmm... nah!

Cursor Thief live Cursor Thief live

well done

it was well made but it was just stupid.

My Marioplace ^.^ My Marioplace ^.^

crap

1: goombas do not kill you when you jump on them
2: that sound when you die is the most annoying sound ever.
3: when you fall, you can't get back out. you just keep dying.
4: it just sucked

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Awesome.

I was playing this game and I felt a sharp pain in my ass. At first I thought I should call a proctologist. Then I just realized I was playing a completely kick ass game.

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Awesome.

Awesome. That pretty much sums up this game. You did a great job with the illustrations. Also, I think that you did quite well at capturing the character's personalities without degrading them too much. I hope to see more submissions by you soon.

D-Fence the Game... D-Fence the Game...

Fun to a point.

Good game. I played up to level 50 and got tired of watching it and the sound those cannon guys make after dying started to give me a headache. I liked the idea of protecting the cardboard box. However, if there were different levels where you were trying to protect something else with different bad guys, that would kick some serious ass. But regardless, this game is still good.