Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Very nice.

This is a very well animated piece you've got here. Great use of layering and spacing your background images. Also, your camera rotation looked very professionally done. The only probelm i saw was that this was too well done to be in an anime style, haha.

Fantastic job.

Tell Me! Tell Me!

meh

it wasn't too bad as far graphics go, but you could have pushed what talent you have further. and it felt like i was watching the most obvious rip-off of a -Knox- claymation. even the voices were ripped off. next time you submit something, make sure its a little more origional. i think it would make you look much better.

unclejenkins responds:

It's a remake.

Random Crap Random Crap

good for a first try

it was ok. but i don't really agree with you stealing robot chicken's idea

Swirly-Red-Squirrel responds:

Shut up, I watched your flash.

Fluete -SE- Fluete -SE-

not my taste.

to be honest, i thought that almost everything was done very well however i really hate U2 and that went against me a little more than i'm sure it did with others. but aside from that, the only flaw that you had that isn't driven on my opinion is in the last scene. clouds don't go diagonal. they're always flat with the horizon. other than that good work, hombre.

Ramen Flash Ramen Flash

good to a point.

it was a really well done animation. the only problem i had with it was that i thought that the fighting went on a little longer than it should have. but i suppose if you didn't extend the fighting, you wouldn't have had a good time to put in the Guilty Gear music. good stuffs.

MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo MssDynamitevsTerriSchiavo

HA

good shit.

T3h 0wnaige T3h 0wnaige

not bad

you were right about your animation and graphics sucking but you make up for it with your humor. funny shit. i could see you becoming popular on NG if you had a story line down for a series and some better graphics. good shit for what it is.

The Composer The Composer

thank you.

not only was this a great short film, but it was also quite helpful to me. i was actually having a hard time getting new inspiration for writing songs. luckily for me, my bass was in hand while watching this so i was able to come up with some new stuff. thanks chief.

The LaBlueGirl Collection The LaBlueGirl Collection

congradulations

that was a huge waste of my time! i was hoping to see some good parody of la blue girl or at least hear some clever insults toward it. but you faild to do both. also, what i find most amazing is that you had so much to work with and you still failed to be funny. not only did you fail to make any kind of witty remark, but you also failed to make something visually pleasing. however, i do find it hilarious that the person who spent so much time thinking up a good way to insult hentai fans appears to have his name on far to many shitty collection submissions. you're all a joke.

Virtual Fight 1.0 Virtual Fight 1.0

it was ok

considering i'm not a big fan of these types of things, you did farely well. the fighting was a bit boring, but you did a pretty nice job of keeping the guys physics in check. however the fire ball was just stupid.